DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Western Mass

Shivers

Reactions
Hey all! Checking in! From western mass!

I fly a new Mavic 2 zoom! Looking for upgrades already! Smart controller and more. Tips are always welcome! I’m no hero, and no expert!

Also looking for a pro cam and gimble to have options. Anyways, signed up for the good account, and looking forward to the future.

Sincerely.

Welcome
Great place to learn a lot. Great bunch of members willing to answer your questions so don't hesitate to ask.

Barnes and Westover Class D airspace unfortunately covers a lot of the local area .

Reactions: Shivers
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome
Great place to learn a lot. Great bunch of members willing to answer your questions so don't hesitate to ask.

Barnes and Westover Class D airspace unfortunately covers a lot of the local area .

Yes! Lucky I live outside this area. Thankfully. Still does kill a bunch of good areas.

Welcome to the Forum from the Sunshine State of Florida!!

Welcome aboard Shivers . . . the community is laid out in such a way that it (intuitively) directs you to the content and posts that best help you grow. Take advantage of it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada