DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Wigan UK

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

As a new Pilot, I take it getting the replacement cover might be a good idea ? Hoping I would not have to use it, but you never know.

Also which is the best App to use ?
Welcome!
Can’t recommend Coverdrone enough. I had a Mavic Air which ended up at the bottom of a lake and they were a pleasure to deal with.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi All

After seeing workmates Mav Mini in action (Very Impressive), I have just ordered the Mav Air 2 and looking forward to flying it :)

Should add already completed CAA Requirements for flying drones of this size and have all my IDs
Welcome Firestorm-x.
from a fellow Wiganer
Hi All

After seeing workmates Mav Mini in action (Very Impressive), I have just ordered the Mav Air 2 and looking forward to flying it :)

Should add already completed CAA Requirements for flying drones of this size and have all my IDs

Bit of bad news, delivery was delayed, now Monday for delivery :( was hoping to get the setup done over weekend and a small test flight on Sunday from Works Yard.

But will still have to take my time setting up and a few small test flights at work until next weekend, then maybe I can do a few more longer flights :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer