DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello. Happy New Mavic Owner Dallas Texas

gklugie

Reactions
I am an amateur pilot. I have owned a Blade qx350, and a Phantom 3 standard, and an Autel X-star WiFi. I currently own a P3A and fly it occasionally. I also frequent the Phantom pilots forum. I just picked up a used mavic pro on local craigslist for a good price (and flew it twice on test hops). I am speechless! Holy crap!!!! WOW!!!! I always secretly suspected these aircraft were miniaturized "attempts" to have full size drone features and flying characteristics. Man was I wrong! This thing is absolutely great. What a wonderful craft! It is quiet, fast, stable, more fully featured, and more portable. I can think of no advantages now for the traditional-size drones. I will frequent this forum now. I hope the mavics have no bad habits or achilles tendon troubles.

Reactions: dirkclod
... I hope the mavics have no bad habits or achilles tendon troubles.
Hi and Welcome! The bad habits they get from their pilots and the main weakness (besides the gimbal) is also their pilots.

I am an amateur pilot. I have owned a Blade qx350, and a Phantom 3 standard, and an Autel X-star WiFi. I currently own a P3A and fly it occasionally. I also frequent the Phantom pilots forum. I just picked up a used mavic pro on local craigslist for a good price (and flew it twice on test hops). I am speechless! Holy crap!!!! WOW!!!! I always secretly suspected these aircraft were miniaturized "attempts" to have full size drone features and flying characteristics. Man was I wrong! This thing is absolutely great. What a wonderful craft! It is quiet, fast, stable, more fully featured, and more portable. I can think of no advantages now for the traditional-size drones. I will frequent this forum now. I hope the mavics have no bad habits or achilles tendon troubles.
Yep, that's my feeling too. The Mavic Pro 2 is a dream machine one can love to fly.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy