DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Mavic Pilots

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Philipp_ka.

Nice to meet you Philipp. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome from the State of Oklahoma USA. You stand to learn a lot here. These guys and girls are super helpful. Enjoy and fly safe.

On a side note I lived in Switzerland when I was a kid. Sure miss it.
Hello to Oklahoma, I lived as Kid in Indonesia, now it drag me back for a while...im already 6 Months here, enjoy the beauty of Nature and the food here just yummy delicious.

Reactions: Steel63 and Droniac
Hello from Minnesota USA and welcome to the Forum....There's a lot of good quality teaching/feedback going on in here. Just ask and the experts are great on providing feedback to you ... Remember to Fly Safe and Fly Smart.

Welcome to the MavicPilots Forum. Enjoy safe and happy flying! 👋🏾

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Hello fellows, I'm Philipp from Switzerland, now based in Indonesia during the Pandemic. I read already a lot in this great forum and now its the time to join and learn. I got a Mavic 2 Pro nd already struggling with it...
Welcome Phillipp from Long Island, NY. I studied an Indonesian art for decades call Penjak Silat Bukti Negera style. Possibly, familiar?
Hello fellows, I'm Philipp from Switzerland, now based in Indonesia during the Pandemic. I read already a lot in this great forum and now its the time to join and learn. I got a Mavic 2 Pro nd already struggling with it...
Welcome Philipp from Long Island NY. I was comprehensively trained in an Indonesian art Penjak Silat Bukti Negara system. Familiar? Nonetheless, MavicPilots has never failed me just by using search. Of course post away. Flysafe and Godspeed, Droniac

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661