DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello! New Mavic Pro Owner

PhillyGuy

Reactions
Hello all from Suburban Philadelphia. I FINALLY pulled the trigger and grabbed the Mavic Pro, "Fly More" was on sale.

I admit I wanted this since early LAST year - but I actually decided on the Autel X-Star Premium. It's been an up and down ride / experience with that though, I won't get into it. But sadly I lost fun in flying this, also the trust in it was pretty much gone.

JUST came in from my very first flight - brief test flight, beginner mode to get familiar with the controls, settings - it's a slight new learning curve with the Mavic. All I can say is "wow!" It's the little things right now - finally I have a smooth flight, steady hover..no jerkiness as I'm flying or slight drift to the left. Smooth Yaw and for the 1st time - in what feels like forever...a level horizon!

I didn't even get into the guts of all the settings yet...but I'm gonna have fun with this! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello all from Suburban Philadelphia. I FINALLY pulled the trigger and grabbed the Mavic Pro, "Fly More" was on sale.

I admit I wanted this since early LAST year - but I actually decided on the Autel X-Star Premium. It's been an up and down ride / experience with that though, I won't get into it. But sadly I lost fun in flying this, also the trust in it was pretty much gone.

JUST came in from my very first flight - brief test flight, beginner mode to get familiar with the controls, settings - it's a slight new learning curve with the Mavic. All I can say is "wow!" It's the little things right now - finally I have a smooth flight, steady hover..no jerkiness as I'm flying or slight drift to the left. Smooth Yaw and for the 1st time - in what feels like forever...a level horizon!

I didn't even get into the guts of all the settings yet...but I'm gonna have fun with this! :)
Howdy from Wyoming @PhillyGuy , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000