Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

hello pilots!!

xrider

Reaction score
new member in mavic pilots and new to mavics as well.. im totally impressed with my little mavic 2 zoom.. i really really enjoy flying it..

new to mavics but old to phantoms.. i believe that i have to learn a lot from the expirienced members here as these two drones are totally different..

greetings from greece!!
xrider

Last edited:

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: xrider

xrider

Reaction score
i really feel okay that ive found some people to talk about strange issues with my drone as here in greece issues that ive got arent common.. but it seems that are common in foreing countries for some unknown reason to me.. ive posted my weird geo issue in mavic 2 zoom section.. if you know how to assist with it.. i really.. really would be veeery pleased.. 🙏

here it is.. https://mavicpilots.com/threads/geo-message-in-no-nfz.75889/

ZX14-R

Reaction score
Brisbane (Northside), Queensland Australia
Onward and Upward.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

paul050079

Reaction score
new member in mavic pilots and new to mavics as well.. im totally impressed with my little mavic 2 zoom.. i really really enjoy flying it..

new to mavics but old to phantoms.. i believe that i have to learn a lot from the expirienced members here as these two drones are totally different..

greetings from greece!!
xrider
Apparently once we’ve registered we are operators not pilots!

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score

greetings from greece!!
xrider
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!