DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

geo message in no nfz

xrider

Reactions
hello pilots

im having issues with geofence.. it says that i cannot use quickshots as i am in a restricted area which is not true..

ive tried to talk to dji online support.. people there seem unavailable for help.. they were talking about refreshing fw and reload app.. what has fw to do with fly safe database?? i was flying fine till yesterday till this issue suddently occured... no any answer.. he gave me an email.. which doesnt exist.. dont know what to do..

im giving a screenshot from the message in records.. there arent any nfzs close by.. its free from everything.. need help to resolve this weird issue as the only auto mode that i can use is rth..

everything is up to date.. latest update notification was a month ago.. everything was fine.. till yesterday.. it suddently happened..

if it was a restricted area no take off could be accepted by drone.. as you can see.. no limitations took place in height or distance.. only auto modes are unavailable.. exept rth.. fortunately.. ?

can anyone help me resolve this?? Screenshot_20191111-180134.png

Last edited:
I’d start by restarting all th equipment. Failing that try reinstalling software.

has the fw something to do with geofence?? it seem that theres no connection between these two as updates are separate.. if i reinstall the fw.. the geo update would be there.. and the issue as well.. ?
this weird thing happened twice.. yesterday and today.. i wanted to use quickshots but i couldnt.. it said geo zone.. there are no such things here..

has the fw something to do with geofence?? it seem that theres no connection between these two as updates are separate.. if i reinstall the fw.. the geo update would be there.. and the issue as well.. ?
this weird thing happened twice.. yesterday and today.. i wanted to use quickshots but i couldnt.. it said geo zone.. there are no such things here..
Until you try it how can you know?

i was tryin about 2 hours but.. error.. changed my net connection.. changed usb cable.. tried reinstall the assistant 2 for mavic.. nothing..
what do i do now?? ?
IMG_20191111_224832.jpg

That was a common problem updating FW through the app. Quad itself may be interfering with app connection to internet
Try using assistant instead.

But to the matter at hand: app may be predicting path of QS crossing an NFZ boundary. Have you taken a look at FlySafe map? If there's a mistake there, you can email [email protected] about it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan