DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hello pilots!!

xrider

Reactions
new member in mavic pilots and new to mavics as well.. im totally impressed with my little mavic 2 zoom.. i really really enjoy flying it..

new to mavics but old to phantoms.. i believe that i have to learn a lot from the expirienced members here as these two drones are totally different..

greetings from greece!!
xrider

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Reactions: xrider
i really feel okay that ive found some people to talk about strange issues with my drone as here in greece issues that ive got arent common.. but it seems that are common in foreing countries for some unknown reason to me.. ive posted my weird geo issue in mavic 2 zoom section.. if you know how to assist with it.. i really.. really would be veeery pleased.. ?

here it is.. https://mavicpilots.com/threads/geo-message-in-no-nfz.75889/

Onward and Upward.

Welcome to the forum! :)

new member in mavic pilots and new to mavics as well.. im totally impressed with my little mavic 2 zoom.. i really really enjoy flying it..

new to mavics but old to phantoms.. i believe that i have to learn a lot from the expirienced members here as these two drones are totally different..

greetings from greece!!
xrider
Apparently once we’ve registered we are operators not pilots!

greetings from greece!!
xrider
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS