DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello Ya'll from Texas

Maxxpsoft

Reactions
Been reading forums quite awhile but never posted anything. Just another Mavic nut, have the MP original and a mini coming tomorrow. Started with a Phantom 3 and that sucker was slow as you all know. Just gotta love the RTH on these DJI cause I have tested them kinda like just to know and it has always worked.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Kinda chompin at the bit to know if my ipad mini 4 will fit this MM control like it fits the MP controller which is like it was made just for it

Welcome to the forum! :)

welcome to the forum

Reactions: Thomas B
Been reading forums quite awhile but never posted anything. Just another Mavic nut, have the MP original and a mini coming tomorrow. Started with a Phantom 3 and that sucker was slow as you all know. Just gotta love the RTH on these DJI cause I have tested them kinda like just to know and it has always worked.
Metro Plex South here...Welcome Home

Reactions: old man mavic
Just saying howdy from Conroe, Tx. and welcome.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: cowboynblkhat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msherwood1954