DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello!

Pliskin17

Reactions
Hi everyone! I am Alessandro from Italy. Just bought the Mavic pro platinum for environmental purpose and it is awesome!
I am here to ask and hopefully (maybe in future) answer some question!
:) See you!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome Pliskin.

If you have any questions try doing a search first by clicking the magnifying glass top right. You might find your question has already been asked and it will save you a lot of time. If you can’t find an answer, then just post the question. If you want to check your spelling, put your cursor over the word with a red line under it, click once right and choose the correct spelling.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members are from all parts of the world.

Enjoy the forum.

Reactions: Pliskin17
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi everyone! I am Alessandro from Italy. Just bought the Mavic pro platinum for environmental purpose and it is awesome!
I am here to ask and hopefully (maybe in future) answer some question!
:) See you!
Howdy from Wyoming @Pliskin17 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
:)

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy the Mavic! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661