DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello

Bladericky

Reactions
Hi im new to the forum and i have a very important question im buying today either mavic air or marvic pro . Which one should i get

Welcome to the Forum!
I have the Mavic 2 pro since November 2018 and it is my second drone .. my first was when they first came out years ago the AR Drone that worked off my IPhone... I crashed it first time out and lost interest in it ...
my Mavic2 is 1000% more advanced and if you’re not careless I would say it’s hard to crash ... I never had any experience with the Mavic air but what suggest is hitting up all the You Tube videos on both and decide which one fits you best ... if it’s just the cost factor I’d say save up and get the Mavic2 pro [emoji1362]

Reactions: Bladericky
Yes i have been watching videos and i think since im pretty new at flying i should get the air , because is less delicate and easier to move around

I’m not sure about that ... Mavic 2 is very, very , very easy to fly ... The waypoints feature is awesome and the smart controller is great... I’m still experimenting with all the other flight modes ... but again I don’t know about the Mavic Air

im buying today either mavic air or marvic pro . Which one should i get
Have you taken a close look at the specs? If not, you can compare them side-by-side here.

im pretty new at flying i should get the air , because is less delicate and easier to move around
The camera/gimbal is the most delicate part of any DJI drone. I agree that the Mavic Air camera/gimbal is not as fragile as the Mavic Pro camera/gimbal. It's also a little more protected since the body of the drone surrounds it.

Hi im new to the forum and i have a very important question im buying today either mavic air or marvic pro . Which one should i get
i'm new to drones, i bought the mavic pro platinum in january. i love it and its features...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078