DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
At first I had some hesitations about buying this drone. A bunch of things were going through my head. Do I really need this? This is a lot of money. I had a rc helicopter and I crashed it within the first day. I’ll probably get bored of it after a while. With all those reasons not to buy it I ended up picking it up with the fly more combo anyway lol. I was sooo excited I started doing research about the drone even though it just came out a few months prior. Learning all the FAA rules and regulations. Even bought polar pro filters. When it finally came in I flew it around my house and got bored with it after a week. Then I took it with me on my trip to Seoul and Manila. Took amazing shots with it. Shots I couldn’t have taken with just an iPhone. I fell in love with this machine. It surprisingly really easy to learn. It’s pretty much idiot proof to a certain extent. Getting back home from my trip I didn’t touch my drone for a month. Started regretting having bought this drone. One day I took it upon my self to go out and find a nice spot to practice my gimbal and drone movments and greatly improved the quality of my shots from just the plain old boring birds eye, forward and back shots. Just recently I got my friend interested in droning and he just picked himself up a spark. Currently teaching him all the stuff I learned after countless hours of YouTube research. I’m not saying droning changed the quality of my life. I used to be a real homebody, *its kind of sad now that I think about it. I live in Hawaii but I’d rarely go out and do things* But lately I’ve been going out more. Hungry to explore and take more dope shots. I’ve also got a trip to Japan this Spring. So I’m pretty stoked to bring my Mavic along for that. Also forgot to mention. The Mavic’s size makes it easy to breeze through TSA no questions asked. All in all you won’t regret your purchase if make the most out of it. Go out and explore. Also don’t forget to purchase the DJI care refresh for piece of mind. I haven’t crashed mine yet *knocks on wood* but it’s good to know I won’t have to pay another left nut for a replacement. Happy droning!!!