DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help! Crashed Drone and No Video Comes Through!

TheWayneFarley

Reactions
I crashed my mavic Pro into a tree and it fell about 8 feet straight down on to the legs and then popped up on to its back.

When I got the drone back up and going, I was looking at a black screen on my phone.

Anyone have an issue when the crashed before like this, worried because I have an event in one week!

Please help!

Funny that you should say this because I crashed my drone into my moms Christmas tree. Everything worked fine after that (and yes, I'm updated to the latest firmware). I flew around for an hour after that and the camera and my iPhone 7 screen worked great until tonight. I calibrated the sensors on my computer. Unplugged the drone, turned it on, turned on the controller and the app and the screen is black as well.

So, I'm in the same boat as Wayne Farley.

I crashed my mavic Pro into a tree and it fell about 8 feet straight down on to the legs and then popped up on to its back.

When I got the drone back up and going, I was looking at a black screen on my phone.

Anyone have an issue when the crashed before like this, worried because I have an event in one week!

Please help!

Did you by chance ever get this resolved? I’m experiencing the same issue. Thank you I’m advance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair