DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help me about update Fw and no update Data safe flyzone, please !

duythanhuct

Reactions
Hi Everyone, bros !
I have a question, i hope so you will help me. I searched on google and found no information.
I wanna update Fw my drone ( Mavic 2 Pro ), because my drone has many error in first firmware 01.00.0000, and special, there are very few features in the hyperlapse mode.
But, i don't want to update Database Safe Flyzone. Because, in the new Database Safe Flyzone, i can't use my drone anymore. my house into NFZ
So, Is there any way for my case?
Please, help me. I don't know that i can ask someone.
Thank you very much, and have a nice day !!!
IMG_0154.PNG

Has it ever occurred to you that, if your house is in a valid NFZ, that you should not fly there?

I wouldn't want to. Heck, I DON'T live in a NFZ and have no desire to fly around my home location, but even away from home, when I try to launch and find that I'm in an NFZ, I pack it up and go somewhere else.

If you need to do it (such as for real estate reasons), have you thought about getting a temporary waver / permit to fly in the zone for the purposes of photographing your property?

HOWEVER, it's not clear to me that you must update the Safe Flyzone DB when you upgrade firmware. I upgraded to the latest just a few weeks ago, and my controller still asks to update the DB.

Chris

Reactions: Thomas B
Has it ever occurred to you that, if your house is in a valid NFZ, that you should not fly there?

I wouldn't want to. Heck, I DON'T live in a NFZ and have no desire to fly around my home location, but even away from home, when I try to launch and find that I'm in an NFZ, I pack it up and go somewhere else.

If you need to do it (such as for real estate reasons), have you thought about getting a temporary waver / permit to fly in the zone for the purposes of photographing your property?

HOWEVER, it's not clear to me that you must update the Safe Flyzone DB when you upgrade firmware. I upgraded to the latest just a few weeks ago, and my controller still asks to update the DB.

Chris
Same experience with my M2P.

Chris
Thank you sir, i understand about the important of NFZ and safe airlines. My home is so far frome airport ( ~ 10km) but it is info blue circle.
in old version of Datsbase safe flyzone, myhome is not info nfz. And i never control my drone fly high over 150m. I just want to take a hyperlapse shot the street :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78