DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help needed to get State Farm policy

Lots of talk about buying this insurance from SF.
More important- Has anyone had any experience with them actually paying for a loss?

Paying on the drone, no, haven't had a need to. Them paying on other devices yes. In the last 18 years they paid out once on a laptop after my then toddler spilled a drink on it and a few years later a camera, lens and flash stolen from the trunk of my car.

They will cancel/drop your personal articles policy if there are too many claims in too short a period of time. But as long as you can prove loss they will pay.

Reactions: rustysteel
All,
I purchased my M2P used from a private seller so no insurance available through DJI. I'd like to get a policy that i have seen mentioned often through State Farm for $60 a year. I reached out to my rep and he doesn't know anything about insuring drones and does not have the time or interest to check on.
My question for those of who who successfully purchased a policy- can you share contact info or put me in touch with your rep so I can work with them to get a policy?
Thank you in advance!
You can change agents

You can change agents
i have a few other policies so dont necessarily want to drop the agent, just running into challeneges when it came to insuring a drone, even if it was a p-ersonal articles policy. Waiting to hear back on a quote from my homeowners insurance.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo