DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

HELP PLEASE !! Mastershots- reward i promise !!

gregc72

Reactions
Hi All
Ok so i worked out my other issue but now this !!! When i have completed my mastershot and put a cheesy DJI template to it when i export it to facebook its only playing at 1080p on facebbok , does mastershot not export in 4k to facebook ?

Also is there a way of getting that DJI premade mastershot with there animation off my RC Pro and onto a SD card ?

I have spent 15 hours now trying to do and still cant figure it out.

I am from London but in Phuket on holiday , i swear i will send you the BIGGEST box of chocolates you ever seen on my return to London if someone helps me.

Thanks
Greg

Last edited:
I don't own a Mavic 3 so I wouldn't have a clue, but I watched this video where Aldryn (has heaps of videos) runs through how to use Mastershots and edit the footage before sharing it online.

Reactions: PHZ
Hi All
Before i throw my Mavic 3 into the sea could someone be kind enough to walk me through baby steps on how to get my mastershots Master version off the remote and onto my SD card ?

I am from London but in Phuket on holiday , i swear i will send you the BIGGEST box of chocolates you ever seen on my return to London if someone helps me.

Basically i can see the mastershot on my RC-pro remote but its the low -res preview , there is no option i can find anywhere to download the high res version and how to do it , i have a micro SD card in the RC pro.

Searched youtube for hours and nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME - Only here for 5 more days and dont want to miss this opprtunity.

Thanks
Greg
I do love chocolate!!!! 😀

I haven’t tried Mastershot yet but have you looked on the SD card, internal storage of the M3 or the SD, SSD drive of the Cine?

In other words the data storage of the actual drone - not the controller

Hi All
Before i throw my Mavic 3 into the sea could someone be kind enough to walk me through baby steps on how to get my mastershots Master version off the remote and onto my SD card ?

Basically i can see the mastershot on my RC-pro remote but its the low -res preview , there is no option i can find anywhere to download the high res version and how to do it , i have a micro SD card in the RC pro.

Searched youtube for hours and nothing.

PLEASE HELP ME - Only here for 5 more days and dont want to miss this opprtunity.

Thanks
Greg
In the back of the drone there is the SD card slot you will need to place it in there , than you will get the High Rez from that card.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly your M3 in the Rain. and Land on the Water.

In the back of the drone there is the SD card slot you will need to place it in there , than you will get the High Rez from that card.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly your M3 in the Rain. and Land on the Water.
I don’t understand this guidance???

Admittedly I don’t know much of anything about the SC however.

I would think the mastershot or any other hi-res footage would be stored ON the drone during flight. So a M3 pilot would select either the SD card OR the internal storage. The M3 Cine would be the SSD or perhaps the SD if a card was inserted.

If the SD card was NOT in the drone during the recording then the hi-res version is NOT going to be on any SD card. No????

I don’t understand this guidance???

Admittedly I don’t know much of anything about the SC however.

I would think the mastershot or any other hi-res footage would be stored ON the drone during flight. So a M3 pilot would select either the SD card OR the internal storage. The M3 Cine would be the SSD or perhaps the SD if a card was inserted.

If the SD card was NOT in the drone during the recording then the hi-res version is NOT going to be on any SD card. No????
correct, but the OP spent 15 hours with the SD card in the RC PRO and maybe not in the drone ? Who knows. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain.

Hi all , thanks i have found the problem , i was an IDIOT !! i had deleted the original high res files off my SD card by mistake and only place i could find them was on the controller , that being the low res versions , i am a man of my word so all of you that responded i will happily send you a MASSIVE box of chocolates if you want to message me an address , wife works for cadburys :)

Actually i have one last question , on the RC pro where i can see the mastershots that i made , if i want to export one of those cheesy pre-made things , does it only work in 1080p or 4k too ?

correct, but the OP spent 15 hours with the SD card in the RC PRO and maybe not in the drone ? Who knows. ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain.
My understanding of the RC pro controller is limited to what is in the M3 manual. It implies the controller can store data in the internal memory and/or SD card but really go much further than that.

I haven’t read any of the threads about the controller as I don’t own one or intend to buy one.
B24C20A1-2D20-4DFD-B8D7-D36ABE6827D5.jpeg

I can understand how it could capture the 1080 60 video feed from the drone as that’s the live feed.

I could also understand how it could make a copy of the data that was stored on the drone during flight but assume the user would have to initiate that???

If it’s a Cine with SSD then I suppose a copy could be made to the SD in the controller but that sounds pretty elaborate.

Just hoping I get the chocolate!!! 😎

@gregc72

No need to send chocolate as I consider this a pay it forward kind of thing😀

Your wife working for Cadbury and you not including that as part of your diet strikes close to home.

I am connected to someone who worked for a large brewing company. I could have all the free beer I wanted. At one stage I had so many cases of beer on hand I had to stop the inflow as I wasn’t able to consume or give it away fast enough!!!

I know - life is tough on us sometimes!!😜

Happy flying.

Hi All
Ok so i worked out my other issue but now this !!! When i have completed my mastershot and put a cheesy DJI template to it when i export it to facebook its only playing at 1080p on facebbok , does mastershot not export in 4k to facebook ?

Thanks
Greg
Hello Greg,

I don't think you can upload a 4k video to facebook, HD is the max (for my groups in the Netherlands). So I upload to my youtube channel, choose share and copy the code to my facebook group. May be different in the United States.

Greetings,
Hans

Reactions: Etdronehome
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661