DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help!!! Trying to purchase Mavic Pro in time for Christmas

Not sure why I was quoted... I was just saying y'all made a good impression. I'm definitely not whining, I'm patiently waiting in line since I won't be able to fly my Mavic until late-Jan anyways.

Likewise. Safe flying when you get it. It's worth the wait. Actually probably better off coz they'll have worked the kinks out by then. Real shame they can't be flown in cold weather too. There goes my plans to take it skiing ....

Fly safe and within the law. Protect our hobby... [emoji482]

Likewise. Safe flying when you get it. It's worth the wait. Actually probably better off coz they'll have worked the kinks out by then. Real shame they can't be flown in cold weather too. There goes my plans to take it skiing ....

Fly safe and within the law. Protect our hobby... [emoji482]

You can fly it in cold weather. There's a post of a few people who have taken it to extreme mountain temps. I hope you get your [emoji211] bird, keep trying Newegg. They came through for me, this little thing is incredible !

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Nothing wrong with selling for a profit. If you have done your due diligence, ordered from the right vendor and fronted thousands of dollars what's wrong with turning a profit? I have sold 2, one for $1550 and the other $1500. I now have a free mavic! Thank you supply and demand!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

To help other readers looking to buy before the holiday --
The Apple Store is a viable option. It worked for me, i just picked one up this evening (Toronto) and will now cancel my wait-list order with DJI (ya-hoooo). As stated previously, the Apple Store stock will not show up on their website but they do get a few trickling in for walk ins only.
Thank you!

Not sure why I was quoted... I was just saying y'all made a good impression. I'm definitely not whining, I'm patiently waiting in line since I won't be able to fly my Mavic until late-Jan anyways.

Buy from the Apple store, the site shows a late delivery date of last week of January. Mine arrives tomorrow, placed the order last Saturday, free shipping a little bit on taxes that's all.Apple Order.JPG

On a separate note, where do you find those kind of girlfriends buying a drone for a fiancee for Xmas.
Too late for me, I'm married.

When I placed the order, last Saturday, it gave me 01 Feb, 2017 - 07 Feb, 2017 delivery information.
I wasn't expecting it until then, I was shocked when I received the email with FedEx tracking numbers.

Mavic Pro Apple 3.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: diana
If you place the order soon, chances are you are going to have it for your fiancee by Xmas.
Good luck and tell you fiancee that I will see him up in the air one of these days.

I pulled the trigger and bought it! The flymore combo! I hope it gets here for Christmas, but if not, like one guy recommended, I can always create a "token" to let him know its on his way. Thanks for the help to all that helped with giving me some confidence on the shipping dates. I appreciate it. Have a merry Christmas!!

Reactions: playboz
She bought it from NewEgg. We will see if they deliver the product as well as Apple did.

Hello,

I am trying to find a way to purchase the mavic pro drone in time for Christmas for my fiance. I have looked everywhere...I am assuming there's no way to get it in time for Christmas but thought to ask and confirm my assumptions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Diana
Try Apple Store online. I ordered mine last Monday (12/5), and had it in my hands in less than 48 hours, even though posted delivery was 7-8 weeks. Good Luck.

I pulled the trigger and bought it! The flymore combo! I hope it gets here for Christmas, but if not, like one guy recommended, I can always create a "token" to let him know its on his way. Thanks for the help to all that helped with giving me some confidence on the shipping dates. I appreciate it. Have a merry Christmas!!

Diana, be sure and post back if you do get it in time for Christmas. Just love stories with a happy ending.

Try Apple Store online. I ordered mine last Monday (12/5), and had it in my hands in less than 48 hours, even though posted delivery was 7-8 weeks. Good Luck.
I finally ordered it off new egg earlier this week. Wish me luck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423