DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help!!! Trying to purchase Mavic Pro in time for Christmas

diana

Reactions
Hello,

I am trying to find a way to purchase the mavic pro drone in time for Christmas for my fiance. I have looked everywhere...I am assuming there's no way to get it in time for Christmas but thought to ask and confirm my assumptions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Diana

Try contacting some DJI dealers. You might lucky and find someone who has some in stock.

eBay is really your only option. Best of luck.

Mavic - North Bay, CA

I've done a pretty good search on DJI dealers. Most is not available for delivery until Jan/Feb. Ill try and do some digging on ebay. Thanks guys!

Some people have had good luck with Newegg too -- when they have stock. The orders ship direct from the DJI Store. For some reason, the DJI Store has been shipping Newegg orders before some of their own orders.

Reactions: lifeismusic
Some people have had good luck with Newegg too -- when they have stock. The orders ship direct from the DJI Store. For some reason, the DJI Store has been shipping Newegg orders before some of their own orders.
awesome! thank you !

When did you place your order with newegg?

Nov 20 I [emoji189] think. Extra battery came in 4 days.
3b218c3b32c7c3dfd749fa18e883688d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: lifeismusic
I went on newegg and it states that it wont be even shipped until Jan 1. Womp womp.....

That is a for sure estimate but most get it way quicker, look at Newegg threads. We are getting our Mavics and other distribution points are dry with maybe Apple as being the exception but they aren't beating Newegg

Some people have had luck just walking into Apple stores, you can't call or check online because it will show "out of stock", but if you just go inside, some have found them in store.

Available everywhere if you want to pay the premium.. let me know if you want one.

LOL Like everywhere else $1500 shipped US48

I trust you're joking and not trying to rip off this young lady.... Seriously? You would try to make a 50% mark-up on someone's polite request? Merry Christmas to you too....

Reactions: Deleted member 3177
He is stating a fact and offering a solution.

Do you have any ideas to offer?

No, he's trying to rip off a young lady desperate to please her fiancé and probably hasn't the faintest idea how much he's trying to make. E-Bay....ok. Here, on a forum of enthusiasts and hobbyists- shameful.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000