DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with abbreviations

VLL

Reactions
A newbie here all. I’m busy reading lots of posts and threads to move through the steepest part of my newbie learning curve as fast as I can. I will have many questions over time (I’ve already posted a few). For this post, I just want to understand two abbreviations I keep seeing. The fist is “AC” which I understand to refer to the drone. If I’m right, I‘m stumped on what AC means if spelled out. The second is “YT,” which has come up in connection with tutorials of various kinds. I’m clueless on that one. I’m sure most of you know what those mean, and I’d appreciate the enlightenment. Thanks.

A newbie here all. I’m busy reading lots of posts and threads to move through the steepest part of my newbie learning curve as fast as I can. I will have many questions over time (I’ve already posted a few). For this post, I just want to understand two abbreviations I keep seeing. The fist is “AC” which I understand to refer to the drone. If I’m right, I‘m stumped on what AC means if spelled out. The second is “YT,” which has come up in connection with tutorials of various kinds. I’m clueless on that one. I’m sure most of you know what those mean, and I’d appreciate the enlightenment. Thanks.
Ac is Aircraft and YT is YouTube.

This post is pinned at the top of this forum to help you with the abbreviations

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhour