DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Rogue drone operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes almost everyday except when it snows or rains. Usually around 8pm it appears until about 8am. I live in Elizabethtown, Pa . The local police cannot even figure this out as I been in contact with them. Contacted airport up the road about 12 miles and I couldn’t get anywhere. I have friends in the military who work at the depot in my town and it’s not them . I am on Workers Comp until I get surgery but doubt it would be a PI considering the amount of money this is already costing someone, and PI don’t watch you everyday just about for 4 months . I cannot get a reg number as I can’t even tell the shape of them just the camera and when they are mobile there strobe blinks really fast white and red.
I have a really good video of one fallowing me at 80mph I was doing already it was staying next to me

I’m trying to upload video to post for you all to see because it does sound far fetched I get that being no one knows me personally. So I want to show proof on my word and to help you all to be able to help me

Here is a couple pics

Attachments

• 6AFA24B8-3BBE-4912-9891-1B20D45C54DA.jpeg
    6AFA24B8-3BBE-4912-9891-1B20D45C54DA.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 215
  • D618F085-D319-4741-B69C-275EBAB2002C.jpeg
    D618F085-D319-4741-B69C-275EBAB2002C.jpeg
    246.4 KB · Views: 215
  • 16A0AF03-203B-4D19-B7B8-6F040F38FDE1.jpeg
    16A0AF03-203B-4D19-B7B8-6F040F38FDE1.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 212
Usually around 8pm it appears until about 8am.

I need whatever batteries are in this drone for my Air!!

Nothing in this post makes any sense, a drone that's staying so far away you can't make the shape of it out, even with a scope, that travels at up to 80mph and can stay in the air for 12 hours. Unless someone's following you with a Predator drone, I'm going with....

69ee6ff0-b052-494a-90f4-99adfe87e3de.jpg

I would take offense to that but it’s understandable considering I’d think the same thing if someone told me what I’m saying. The answer is no and yes they are hovering for dark til dawn from what I see brother . I have good pictures on an old phone I could email them to you .
That sounds like what you are seeing isn't a drone.
The drones people buy and fly can only fly for about 20 minutes before they have to come back for a new battery.
The blue light is another indication that's it's not a regular drone.
I haven''t heard of any with blue lights.
If it's more than 20 feet away, it isn't looking at you.
WIth the very wideangle lens, if it's up high, it would see a couple of blocks and no detail at all.
For it to be able to see you and identify you, it would have to be very close and very noisy.

Ok gang.... I've cleaned this thread "AGAIN" and issued warnings and removals! If you can't be nice don't post at all!!

If you think a post is SPAM or Click Bait report it and let the staff do our job.

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
At first, I thought the “it stays there for hours” could have made it a tethered drone- like is someone using it for jobsite security nearby? But I think the point about it being a planet is more likely.

Respectfully, I wonder if the poor family is having an environmental pollution issue, such as lead poisoning or something like that which may be intensifying their concerns about it.

One thing of concern is driving with it at 80mph- please don’t try to do that, you’re definitely putting people at risk.

If it is a planet, it will be easy to figure out using a planetarium app and using it to identify if there is a bright star or planet like Venus in the same location as the light.

Last edited:
Mate I was about to post the same thing !!
Just went outside and there it is !!!!

View attachment 68419
Expand the pic and there do appear to be four separate white points of light source in a regular square. I do believe it is a drone, but at a very long distance away... too far to see any detail related to OPs concerns.

If the light is in the same spot most nights I would go for a tour that way during the day and look for a construction site . If so ask them if they are using a tethered drone for surveillance . There must be A logical explanation for what is being seen .

Reactions: AMann
Expand the pic and there do appear to be four separate white points of light source in a regular square. I do believe it is a drone, but at a very long distance away... too far to see any detail related to OPs concerns.
I'm just not seeing it. I'm not sure which pic you're referring to specifically, but I tried the ones posted and at most I can see some digital compression artifacts, some of which look square (pixels and JPG and that sort of thing). I'm not saying it is or is not a drone (although the OP's description doesn't sound like a drone), but I can't make out any separate points of light. Which pic are you referring to?

I'm just not seeing it. I'm not sure which pic you're referring to specifically, but I tried the ones posted and at most I can see some digital compression artifacts, some of which look square (pixels and JPG and that sort of thing). I'm not saying it is or is not a drone (although the OP's description doesn't sound like a drone), but I can't make out any separate points of light. Which pic are you referring to?
The last image posted by OP. I will admit that all I did was used finger expand gesture on my iPhone XMax.
A87421D5-B0E5-4F3C-9B80-AB4827811815.png

I don't think that was the original poster's photo. I think that was MAvic_South_Oz's own picture of Venus.

Well, I HOPE it is Venus :D
That or the same mob are watching me !!

On that, do you see Venus up there in the Northern Hemisphere at various times during the night ?
Quite likely by the sounds.
It's very prominent down here in the early dusk / evening, may be different times up there.

Reactions: eskadrone
I need whatever batteries are in this drone for my Air!!

Nothing in this post makes any sense, a drone that's staying so far away you can't make the shape of it out, even with a scope, that travels at up to 80mph and can stay in the air for 12 hours. Unless someone's following you with a Predator drone, I'm going with....

69ee6ff0-b052-494a-90f4-99adfe87e3de.jpg
Thats’s funny you say that ! Someone said to me probably the government preping is for an alien invasion, although the comment was wrong it made me laugh. I was alittle off on the 80mph it was actually 64 mph at first and kept up. I sent the officer a video of it following me and you could see clearly it is a drone he doesn’t think so. It let me send video to him but had to downsize file. It says too big to post on here so if anyone is interested in seeing the video feel free to email me at [email protected] and I’ll gladly send video to you.

Reactions: naiku
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78