DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Help with Rogue drone operations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats’s funny you say that ! Someone said to me probably the government preping is for an alien invasion, although the comment was wrong it made me laugh. I was alittle off on the 80mph it was actually 64 mph at first and kept up. I sent the officer a video of it following me and you could see clearly it is a drone he doesn’t think so. It let me send video to him but had to downsize file. It says too big to post on here so if anyone is interested in seeing the video feel free to email me at [email protected] and I’ll gladly send video to you.
It's not a drone .. and it's not following you or watching you.

This picture I’m gonna send you I took of a moon that looked like it moved a good distance in an hour, when I was looking at it with naked eye it was only the moon I could see until I took the picture and other lights appeared
Would you like to share additional info. such as which way are you facing, can you hear a constant noise? Any conditions it is not present, i.e., strong winds, rain, snow?

It's not a drone .. and it's not following you or watching you.
What would it be then ? And what’s it doing , cause when I turned around on highway to go back the opposite way low and behold it turned around with me and beat me home with time to spare ? Fill me in please

What would it be then ? And what’s it doing , cause when I turned around on highway to go back the opposite way low and behold it turned around with me and beat me home with time to spare ? Fill me in please
It's a firefly stuck to your windshield :)

Thats’s funny you say that ! Someone said to me probably the government preping is for an alien invasion, although the comment was wrong it made me laugh. I was alittle off on the 80mph it was actually 64 mph at first and kept up. I sent the officer a video of it following me and you could see clearly it is a drone he doesn’t think so. It let me send video to him but had to downsize file. It says too big to post on here so if anyone is interested in seeing the video feel free to email me at *** and I’ll gladly send video to you.

Hi, it would be easier to upload it to YouTube with the nonpublic setting and simply send the link to those who PM you. I wouldn’t post my email...

Reactions: Dur8an Poison
OK, I think I have narrowed this down to three possible scenarios;

1. A real “threatened father” with an above average amount of paranoia.
2. Aliens really do exist.
3. A prank/hoax - (my best guess)

Last edited by a moderator:

3. A prank - (my best guess)
Should we start a poll with your options? ;)

Reactions: tleedom

3. A prank/hoax - (my best guess)
4. This is a really elaborate “Rick Roll.”

Reactions: BD0G
Cover your house with tin foil

Reactions: Kilrah
A rick roll is spicy tuna, tobiko, crystal shrimp, and sushi rice.
Oh no that a Rico Roll . Yum!

Ive been rick rolled before , but kinda like that song so <meh> <shrug>.

This is a strange thread for sure. I nominate it for strangest thread of the year award. I sure have not seen anything else close so far. Although the year is still young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji