DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Here are the pinouts of the Mavic Pro battery

cnd

Reactions
Not sure why no place on google or elsewhere here has this info easy to find... so I eventually found it here:-

Here is the connector pinout:

PinFunction
1RXD (UART receive)
2PACK- (GND)
3PACK- (GND)
4PACK+ (12.92V)
5PACK+ (12.92V)
6PACK+ (12.92V)
7PACK+ (12.92V)
8PACK- (GND)
9PACK- (GND)
10TXD (UART transmit)

As well as the meaning of all the pads on the back (not all board have these pads labelled - mine for example does not).

WM220-Battery-Intellig-boardv6b-btm.png

The SCL and SDA are especially useful - needed to reset the permeant failure flag using GitHub - o-gs/dji-firmware-tools: Tools for handling firmwares of DJI products, with focus on quadcopters.

As a matter of interest, has anyone tried the reset point to see whether it actually does reset the board.
It'd certainly be a bonus if it does, it could have a microswitch wired into it that can be fixed outside the case for future any future issues.

Not sure why no place on google or elsewhere here has this info easy to find... so I eventually found it here:-

Here is the connector pinout:

PinFunction
1RXD (UART receive)
2PACK- (GND)
3PACK- (GND)
4PACK+ (12.92V)
5PACK+ (12.92V)
6PACK+ (12.92V)
7PACK+ (12.92V)
8PACK- (GND)
9PACK- (GND)
10TXD (UART transmit)

As well as the meaning of all the pads on the back (not all board have these pads labelled - mine for example does not).

View attachment 136198

The SCL and SDA are especially useful - needed to reset the permeant failure flag using GitHub - o-gs/dji-firmware-tools: Tools for handling firmwares of DJI products, with focus on quadcopters.
Can this tool be used to unlock the battery after replacing the cell?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki