DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Here is it...HOW AMAZON WILL DELIVER...

Free shipping with prime. The trees around my house, on a private road built by the homeowners on a dead end road, my dogs, and my livestock. I don’t fly in my neighborhood and don’t want Amazon doing it. There are areas where the drone delivery makes sense to me, but not whet it requires exceptional piloting to get in an area. Also, don’t want to open my front for when in a hurry and meet a drone in flight.
Thanks for your response. I think trees and dogs are very viable and quite comman issues making drone delivery difficult. This will be interesting to watch evolve.
Note that Amazon shipping with Prime is not "free", the shipping cost is merely rolled into their base prices. Drone delivery has the potential to reduce shipping costs, which will drive down prices as long as 2 or more sellers have access to cheaper shipping costs.

Remember close today is a 12 mile radius. In a few years, it will be 25 miles, and that is straight air miles not winding country or suburbian roads. And remember we have different kinds or rural. In the east and south, rural means, each house has 100 acres or so. In the west, people get clustered in the 20% of land not owned by the government.
I dont want any of those Flying Barbeques to fly anywhere near my house, but maybe someday we will get use to those 18 inch metal blades flying directly over us and our childrens schools and our children and our pets, OH THE DOGs. Anyone old enough to remember the first couple episodes of Law and Order? They had to ReMix the siren on the theme song cause every dog everywhere started howling at the same time at 8pm on Wednesdays. Oh im not that old, I just hear bout stuff

Well I've recently watched the Good Year Blimp fly over our land! its still a sight to see!!! lol and it didn't crash into anything!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mandeh