DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Here is my ongoing story with DJI Care. 2 months and counting.

@Tanos what part of the world do you live in? Can you get other types of drone damage insurance?
I live in Greece. As far as I know at the time I purchased DJI Refresh there was no third party insurance. When my Refresh is over I will definitely go the DIY route, after February there was an explosion on ebay with Mavic parts. About time.

I regret purchasing the Care Refresh. Should've gone with State Farm.
Yes third party options have to be competitive. Live and learn.
What bugs me though is the lack of competition for DJI. They are dominating the market and this is why they get away with this kind of behavior.

Fly safe, take your time, be focused and enjoy.

Typical yes. Acceptable no.
Correct me if I am wrong but DJI Refresh states that you have a priority. What if you are not in the "few privileged" that bought DJI Refresh? Will they delay it for a month more? Will they sent it to you without critical parts?

I think that we are having too much fan flying around their amazing drones and forget that they under-deliver and hurting us with long waits. I am too afraid to fly again to be honest. And it has become so stressful. One wrong move and you get at least a month of wait and a few hundred $ sort. Yeah the risk of flying right? No. They market and advertise as a good after sales support, for professionals etc.

Ps. You will excuse me for my english and if you found any aggressiveness in my writing.

Had you done any research you would have known that customer service was shotty. I was under a different impression since I got great service when one of my I1 batteries was bloated and needed to be replaced. I did purchase DJI Refresh and it still took a month. Word to the wise for anyone following this thread, if any of your DJI Products needs to be sent back, expect a 4-6 week turnaround window.

Had you done any research you would have known that customer service was shotty. I was under a different impression since I got great service when one of my I1 batteries was bloated and needed to be replaced. I did purchase DJI Refresh and it still took a month. Word to the wise for anyone following this thread, if any of your DJI Products needs to be sent back, expect a 4-6 week turnaround window.

Had no other option here in Greece.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard