DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Hey, wait a minute!"

RadioFlyerMan

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A great big cookie and a congrats to the first pilot @Made2Phly (including all the people on Facebook) to call me out on the video Cloud Parallax. He was spot on with his "wait a minute" comment. Thanks, Ed. You are most observant.

2 Pro Cloud Parallax

Reactions: Droniac and buddb55
What Thomas B said

Reactions: Droniac
Love me some chocolate chip cookie.
I love even more the amazing editing prowess of Radio Flyer Man. The Parallax video is a fine example, but he has many more. Perhaps he would do us the favor of posting his YouTube link. His videos truly are grade A.

I love even more the amazing editing prowess of Radio Flyer Man. The Parallax video is a fine example, but he has many more. Perhaps he would do us the favor of posting his YouTube link. His videos truly are grade A.
But not here... there is a dedicated area of the forum.

Reactions: Sereinx and Droniac
But not here... there is a dedicated area of the forum.
Speaking of posting in the correct forum topic, this post should be in the original post in the Video Showcase. My bad. But I couldn’t figure out how to delete this post after realizing my mistake. How does one delete a post??

Reactions: Thomas B
I’ll work on the cookies…

Please refer to the Cloud Parallax video in the Video Showcase forum for a complete explanation.
2 Pro Cloud Parallax

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MemphisDrone