DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey what’s up from Texas!

Hello room! Anyone from Texas?
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

No longer in TX but lived there for a while in Round Rock

Hello from the Crossroads of America Darth Poohius.

Depending on what you're flying, you may need to register the aircraft with the FAA.

You should take the TRUST test, even if you're not flying yet, and keep a copy with you when you fly.

It's a free no fail test that's easy to take.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! 🙂 Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Anyone from Texas?

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar.

I visited Texas once in the mid-90s, and it took me almost 4-years to drive across it… I came in from the east on Interstate 30 towards Dallas/Fort Worth and still had the Welcome to Texas Sign in my rear view mirror when I saw my first armadillo road-kill… Four-years later, driving west, I left EL Paso, Texas, on Interstate 10…

Truth be told, I was transferring from an Air Force Base in Virginia to my new duty station at Goodfellow Air Force Base in San Angelo. Four years later, I transferred to a new duty station in Arizona. San Angelo was a great little city and I have wonderful memories of it. I still have a Trivia Pursuit Card about the city… Question: Where is the largest city west of the Mississippi that does not have an Interstate going to it? Answer: San Angelo, Texas…

Let us know if you have a drone, Inquiring minds want to know…

Happy, Safe and Legal Droning…

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: GFields

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry from ok