DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hey y'all! New MidSouth pilot here!

chuck5330

Reactions
Hi everybody! My name is Chuck and I'm from a suburb of Memphis, TN. I recently purchased my first serious drone, the Mavic Pro Platinum. Figured what the hell, go big or go home right? I am excited to see what all it can do.

I have a few questions and have scoured the forum but not sure exactly where to go or whom to seek out. I am looking forward to talking to you all and interacting in the forums.

Thank you for the invite and have a great day!

Chuck

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: chuck5330
Hi everybody! My name is Chuck and I'm from a suburb of Memphis, TN. I recently purchased my first serious drone, the Mavic Pro Platinum. Figured what the ****, go big or go home right? I am excited to see what all it can do.

I have a few questions and have scoured the forum but not sure exactly where to go or whom to seek out. I am looking forward to talking to you all and interacting in the forums.

Thank you for the invite and have a great day!

Chuck
Howdy from Wyoming chuck5330, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78