DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone!!!! North NJ. Mavic platinum

Yam25

Reactions
Hey everyone lots of information here. Great to be here looking to have time to read the most I can here. Live in the EWR area it's a nightmare to fly here. Please provide some locations of peace and flight.
Thank you

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Yam25
Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!
A wealth of info can be found within this forum.:)
Enjoy!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Sorry bud, not too many locations here... this is Class "B" Flying Zone.
Being that close to EWR and the Morristown one, options aren't many....

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)
Thank you very much

Hey everyone lots of information here. Great to be here looking to have time to read the most I can here. Live in the EWR area it's a nightmare to fly here. Please provide some locations of peace and flight.
Thank you
Howdy from Wyoming @Yam25 , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Sorry bud, not too many locations here... this is Class "B" Flying Zone.
Being that close to EWR and the Morristown one, options aren't many....
Tell me about it. It's sad. I have barely used mine. Just in the in the shadows.

Reactions: Akoztha
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy that new Mavic Pro Platinum! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato