DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Australia !

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome the the forum.
So you might be getting a MP model too ?

If so it's not a bad way to set up, I have a MP and a Spark, the little un is really a back up on big trips, but it's fun to fly for sure !

There is the SparkPilots forum too (if you aren't aware), there is a link below, you need to register in all the pilots forums individually.

Enjoy the Spark, there are plenty of nice spots to fly in and around Melb, my son lives over there.

Reactions: JSM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and heads up on the various aspects of the Forum; going to learn on the Spark and goal is to move up to the Air!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Just did a range test on the Spark, OTG cable / Parabolic Extenders in Glen Waverley (minimal wind) , achieved just over 3.54 kilometers (just over 7 return) with 28% battery very happy with the outcome............

Welcome to the forum :)

Why is it that I buy a MP2 on the wettest week of the year in Melbourne ? :) Hoping it'll clear by tomorrow for a weekend test.
Going to try either Norton Park or Bushy Park like JSM suggested - wonder if I could do it at Jells or would it be too built up ?

I hear Police Paddocks in Rowville is perfect for it.

Why is it that I buy a MP2 on the wettest week of the year in Melbourne ? :) Hoping it'll clear by tomorrow for a weekend test.
Going to try either Norton Park or Bushy Park like JSM suggested - wonder if I could do it at Jells or would it be too built up ?

I hear Police Paddocks in Rowville is perfect for it.
Ha Ha its always the way !!! (with the weather) today has been pretty bad; I was going through flying withdrawal early this week and happened to be in Office Works, they were clearing the Parrot Mambo out at $70.00 (with the controller , goggles and camera!) thought, why not and voila! just an amazing, incredible little craft, fantastic inside and just incredible out even in moderate wind (sport mode) Camera needs some stabilization however really didnt buy it for that! Range is about 80 mtrs (just stops and hovers) and height is similar.

Ha Ha its always the way !!! (with the weather) today has been pretty bad; I was going through flying withdrawal early this week and happened to be in Office Works, they were clearing the Parrot Mambo out at $70.00 (with the controller , goggles and camera!) thought, why not and voila! just an amazing, incredible little craft, fantastic inside and just incredible out even in moderate wind (sport mode) Camera needs some stabilization however really didnt buy it for that! Range is about 80 mtrs (just stops and hovers) and height is similar. Image from still camera!
mambopicture_0009.jpg

Just joined the Forum and based in Melbourne Australia, looking forward to contributing! just starting out with a Spark at this stage!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Spark! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS