DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Chiang Mai Thailand (Formally from Canada)

beedle

Reactions
Purchased an Air 2S in November, the registration in Thailand, while not very difficult (no training required, basically just a single page PDF saying stay away from airports, hospitals, parks, building & people, get drone insurance and don't be a ****) does take many weeks to process, so just starting my Drone pilot experience.

Hello from the Crossroads of America beedle.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Purchased an Air 2S in November, the registration in Thailand, while not very difficult (no training required, basically just a single page PDF saying stay away from airports, hospitals, parks, building & people, get drone insurance and don't be a ****) does take many weeks to process, so just starting my Drone pilot experience.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado. Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the Forum. I hope to make it to your neck of the woods once the world sorts itself out! I’d love to see you post some videos.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum, I am new to it myself. I loved my time in Thailand, spent most of it in Chonburi (Pattaya) lived there for a few years. Culture was very accomodating.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard