DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Devon, UK!

Primalcarl

Reactions
Hi all!

Total newbie here from Tiverton in Devon!

Waiting on delivery of a Mavic Air and looking forward to a different style of photography than I've been used to!

Slightly concerned with all the local restrictions on fly zones though, such as Dartmoor and the National Trust!

Can anyone recommend any good resources for info for a new drone user, I'm guessing this site is a good place to start!

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.40805

Hi all!

Waiting on delivery of a Mavic Air and looking forward to a different style of photography than I've been used to!

Slightly concerned with all the local restrictions on fly zones though, such as Dartmoor and the National Trust!

Can anyone recommend any good resources for info for a new drone user, I'm guessing this site is a good place to start!
Gday mate. My mother in law is always sprouting about how her father was from Devon. I wondered if you could get some nice aerial shots I could frame up and give to her of your area.
Thanks. Welcome aboard

Hi all!

Howdy from Wyoming @Primalcarl , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Hi and welcome from another newbie. Not far away either. Just up the road nr Taunton.

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22