Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Hi from Devon, UK!

Primalcarl

Reaction score
Hi all!

Total newbie here from Tiverton in Devon!

Waiting on delivery of a Mavic Air and looking forward to a different style of photography than I've been used to!

Slightly concerned with all the local restrictions on fly zones though, such as Dartmoor and the National Trust!

Can anyone recommend any good resources for info for a new drone user, I'm guessing this site is a good place to start!

Reactions: dirkclod

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Reaction score

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

anzacjack

Reaction score
Hi all!

Waiting on delivery of a Mavic Air and looking forward to a different style of photography than I've been used to!

Slightly concerned with all the local restrictions on fly zones though, such as Dartmoor and the National Trust!

Can anyone recommend any good resources for info for a new drone user, I'm guessing this site is a good place to start!
Gday mate. My mother in law is always sprouting about how her father was from Devon. I wondered if you could get some nice aerial shots I could frame up and give to her of your area.
Thanks. Welcome aboard

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Hi all!

Howdy from Wyoming @Primalcarl , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

RubiconCSL

Reaction score
Hi and welcome from another newbie. Not far away either. Just up the road nr Taunton.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craigusus