DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Malausia

TomzHobbyz

Reactions
Hi All,

Just a fast intro, I'm Tommy from Malaysia. Just brought my Mavic Pro few week back. Enjoying the fly and also plan to take it to travel.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi All,

Just a fast intro, I'm Tommy from Malaysia. Just brought my Mavic Pro few week back. Enjoying the fly and also plan to take it to travel.
Howdy from Wyoming TomzHobbyz, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Thx guy. Just a fast question that how I can get a insurance for Mavic so that I can provide it to CAA to get permission to fly in they country?

Hi All,

Good morning/night or afternoon, im heading to north west Malaysia in 2 weeks. what part of the country are you in?
im driving in from thailand!

Reactions: TomzHobbyz
Good morning/night or afternoon, im heading to north west Malaysia in 2 weeks. what part of the country are you in?
im driving in from thailand!
Hi There, I'm from Kuala Lumpur. So North West are you going to Langkawi or Pulau Pangkor or Penang?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d