DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from South Africa!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to many more views from your part of the world. Enjoy your flying.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hello all, I'm in a small village called Greyton in South Africa. Just got the Mavic Mini flymore, my first ever drone experience and I'm thrilled! The bug has truly bitten and I see myself upgrading to a bigger Mavic soon...

My first vid footage - just a very basic hover and pan.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hello all, I'm in a small village called Greyton in South Africa. Just got the Mavic Mini flymore, my first ever drone experience and I'm thrilled! The bug has truly bitten and I see myself upgrading to a bigger Mavic soon...

Welcome Chrisco, we are very close to you in McGregor, just over the mountains! We are having great fun with our Mavic Mini. Bought the mini for my hubby who scoffed at these before but now the bug has bitten and he is enjoying the fun of flying and taking some videos.

Hey Chris
That was good, I have been wanting to do Greyton for some time maar die wind, but I will get there in the winter. Meantime another spot I have in mind is the old Botrivier pass.

If I dont see you in the air Ill see you around

Hi Chriso

Im in CT and sometimes come up to Greyton. Would be great to hook up when I come sometime an perhaps drone a bit and share tips.

Cheers!
Adam

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR