DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Tasmania Australia

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
ive been mainly flying to start with dirkclod as ill have to get used to photos and videos i won a very lucky bet enabling me to get the mavic pro platinum after a few sad months out of action when my old phantom 3 standard battery cell blew and she went to ground in a hurry smashing in many pieces from about 80 metres high. gimbal too snapped clean off. i love the mavic as its so simple to fly and i love all of its failsafe features not to mention its superb stability

Reactions: dirkclod
ive been mainly flying to start with dirkclod as ill have to get used to photos and videos i won a very lucky bet enabling me to get the mavic pro platinum after a few sad months out of action when my old phantom 3 standard battery cell blew and she went to ground in a hurry smashing in many pieces from about 80 metres high. gimbal too snapped clean off. i love the mavic as its so simple to fly and i love all of its failsafe features not to mention its superb stability
Had a standard when they first came out and still have the P3 4K and is a world of difference between
them.Modded both with itelite panels but these just smoke em .
Good luck and enjoy :)

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Welcome to the forum mate.. Gday from Sydney.. by the way I am in Hobart as I type this... There are some nice places in Tassi ... Enjoy your new toy

Last edited:
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Wife wasnt happy when i got it and thanks very much for all your well wishes. while im here i wanted to talk about losing my rc signal after about 700 metres. other forums have said put your phone on airplane mode which ill try next time i fly ive also heard the stock cable is bad so ive ordered a new bracket and want to connect the phone to the bottom usb port of the controller as i think the stock setup is very hard to connect to and maybe the plug is unstable when plugged in with the slider in the arm. im not very game to fly much further with these alarms i guess worst case aircraft will return home. it is a great aircraft apart from this minor issue

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy