DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Vancouver, BC!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome aboard Shadow . . . read up on that bird and gain wisdom from the site. Lots of knowledge here.

Just purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom and just stoked! Transport Canada requires a basic license and I still can't believe I aced the test first try.

Looking forward to gaining insight from all you experienced operators out there.

Woohoo!
Hi, from Vancouver too, are u looking for flying together? I got a Mavic 2 pro, trying to figure out my licence too

Reactions: Thomas B
Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of suggestions and assistance on this forum. You picked a nice bird, we look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Just purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom and just stoked! Transport Canada requires a basic license and I still can't believe I aced the test first try.

Looking forward to gaining insight from all you experienced operators out there.

Woohoo!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2Z, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54