DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi lost my drone went yo find my drone followed find my drone but it was s not

Ignore the lecture from the drone police , I hope you find it anyway
Theres No need for it. Everyone makes mistakes. Just hope you learn from them.
This is exactly why the new law is a waste of time. “I wasn’t aware of the height limit when I flew into a flight path” is going to be the norm when someone causes an aircraft to take evasive action.

This is exactly why the new law is a waste of time. “I wasn’t aware of the height limit when I flew into a flight path” is going to be the norm when someone causes an aircraft to take evasive action.

I'm sure that some people will try that defense, just like they do with other laws. Such laws are still effective at reducing the unwanted behavior though.

Ok guys let’s get back on the OP’s issue and save all this other for another thread.
I beleave he has got the point !

I dont think not knowing the height limit would be a valid excuse, since by default, setting is 120m, so it was deliberately changed. Anyway...
He was only ~400m before disconnect. Without flight logs, we don't know if it was able to head back to home, or being blown further away. Strange it didn't reconnect, cos it wasnt that far away.

I am hoping that it is found at some point and the op has gained some knowledge. That is why this forum exists. Thanks to all (including the mods)
for the help.

Reactions: dirkclod
Well just swept 6 post out after asking to stop and being the OP hadn't been on in over 10 days this is closed.
OP if you come back just message me and will reopen .
Unknown-1.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato