DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi to my fellow DJI enthusiasts, I just bought the new FPV Combo!

Max Phlanx

Reactions
Hey guys,

I just pulled the trigger and ordered the new DJI FPV Combo, Flymore Kit and Motion Controller!

Looks like its going to take a few weeks for my order to get here because for some reason there is a lag on DJI sending out the Flymore and Motion Controller kits.

Anyhow just thought I would check in and say hi. Ive been lurking on these forums for a while now and much of the info floating around on the many threads have helped me out immensely over the last two years enjoying my incredible Mavic 2 Pro.

Holy smoke guys I really cant wait to get this delivery I can tell you all that for nothing!

Will be sure to post up some pics when she arrives!

Until then

Max

Last edited:
You can order from Amazon as we just Ordered a Few of them and should be here on Saturday.

Always best to buy from someone that offers an Easy Return Policy.

Will be making the Wet Suit to make this more Bullet Proof

Phantomrain.org
Gear to Bullet Proof you FPV

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You will want to join our sister forum
as after this gets started up all FPV will be directed to there. ?

Welcome to the forum. You will want to join our sister forum
as after this gets started up all FPV will be directed to there. ?
Hi Dirk,

Of course I didnt think being a M2P owner for so long and automatically posted here. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

Hi Dirk,

Of course I didnt think being a M2P owner for so long and automatically posted here. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!
Not sure when all that’s being post now will be moved but likely
in a few weeks I would think.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Max Phlanx.

Congratulations on your purchase.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Thank you all kindly for the warm welcome!

I would love to share some of the work and fun I have been having with my Mavic 2 Pro as soon as I get my head around a few things regarding uploading your own intellectual work online yet still retaining some form of control over it ever being used without your permission and stuff.

Man, I can just feel it in my bones that this order is going to take a while to get to me, hope I’m wrong lol but whatever, it’s going to be worth the wait. Seems like a fantastic bit of kit that I can’t wait to get my mitts on. Plus, I have some private land to learn to fly it on which is great thanks to a kind friend with a massive 4-acre garden!

Holy Canole! Awesome. Eat up that sky. Enjoy it. Whelp now I know what I want for Christmas. Btw my Christmas is going to be in a very short time I think :/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54