DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Y'all... Upstate NY checking in!

Samson 811970

Reactions
So glad to see this forum exists... I was bitten by the bug about 2 months ago when I flew my brother's GoPro Karma.

Did a lot of research, and bought my Mavic shortly thereafter. I have enjoyed every minute of it!

I live in the middle of an NFZ (an Air Force Base about a mile down the road) so I have to travel a bit to fly, but it's worth it!

So, "hello [emoji112]", and thanks for having me!
16d0ecc3919c1fdc394fd42f5d9865a7.jpg

My buddy and I "throwing her up in the air" at a local beach...

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Where about in upstate? Found a few good launch points in the Albany/Schdty/Troy Area myself if you're interested.

Reactions: ADK10817
Where about in upstate? Found a few good launch points in the Albany/Schdty/Troy Area myself if you're interested.
I'm in the Utica/Rome area... I don't get out to Albany much, but if I do, I'll definitely hit you up for some advice... Thanks!

Reactions: Philk
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

So glad to see this forum exists... I was bitten by the bug about 2 months ago when I flew my brother's GoPro Karma.

Did a lot of research, and bought my Mavic shortly thereafter. I have enjoyed every minute of it!

I live in the middle of an NFZ (an Air Force Base about a mile down the road) so I have to travel a bit to fly, but it's worth it!

Howdy from Wyoming Sampson 811970, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

A BIG WARM WELCOME FROM THE SUNNY [emoji295] UK!

Reactions: BigEegit

Is your friend flying the Typhoon H there?

I fly mainly for my work, I cover all the north east and New England doing inspections on the water tanks and towers we build.

I'm Albany / Latham area and always looking for new and old drone pilots to fly with.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven