DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High Bright, Ultra Bright, Ipad Mini 4 Comparison

Florida Drone Supply

Approved Vendor
Reactions
One of our clients has done a comparison of the 7.85" High Brightness, Ultra Brightness, 5.5" High Brightness and iPad mini 4 monitors using our dealer demo CyrstalSky monitors. Here are his videos.

Last edited:
One of our clients has done a comparison of the 7.85" High Brightness, Ultra Brightness, 5.5" High Brightness and iPad mini 4 monitors using our dealer demo CyrstalSky monitors. Here are his videos.

Darn it just when I thought I would buy the 5.5 then I see this. But I just can’t help think the 7.85 is just to big and heavy and not so portable.

Which obviously means you have them in stock. ;)

Unfortunately we do not have them in stock yet. We, like everyone else are hoping DJI will get these monitors shipped out.

Darn it just when I thought I would buy the 5.5 then I see this. But I just can’t help think the 7.85 is just to big and heavy and not so portable.

The 5.5" is a very nice fit for the Mavic and Spark using some of the available mounts.

Please,

What about the minimum level on Ultrabright? Can we reduce the brightness little by little and make it dark all the way? In case of watching a video in a plane, for example, we should not disturb people around with too much light...

Many thanks!

Please,

What about the minimum level on Ultrabright? Can we reduce the brightness little by little and make it dark all the way? In case of watching a video in a plane, for example, we should not disturb people around with too much light...

Many thanks!

Yes the brightness levels can be adjusted. It is also possible to set the brightness on auto and then set max brightness to one of the quick command buttons like F1 on the side of the monitor.

Reactions: Alex ROV
Yes the brightness levels can be adjusted. It is also possible to set the brightness on auto and then set max brightness to one of the quick command buttons like F1 on the side of the monitor.

Ok! Very good! I remember that I saw someone complaining that DJI had set the lowest level too bright for dark/low light situations... Thanks!

It is heavy.
I put my CS Ultra on a tripod and raise it up to eye level. After that, I'm only holding the mavic pro controller, which is very light without a phone, or tablet. Plus you look professional.
CS U adapter available from Mavmoun for $29 plus shipping.
Extra time to set up tripod is maybe a minute. My tripod has a handle to carry it.
If the wind is blowing, I turn the CS U at ninety degrees to the wind, so that it doesn't act like a sail and catch the wind. Instead, it cuts the wind.
This also makes it convenient for others to watch instead of looking over your shoulder, or you having to hold the monitor off to your side.
If you or others go this route, be sure to get a long usb (not type c must mount on side of CS U), so that you don't have to be glued to the monitor.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143