DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Honesty is the best policy

Irish-apple

Reactions
I did it ..

I told the wife what I was planning on doing {{ anyone on here married knows they will find out no matter how hard you try hide it and use it as ammunition for years against you }}

I just said look im buying it and thats it .. while standing 30 feet away with a car door open ready to drive away ..

GOT THE GO AHEAD .. anyhow so the love of my life now knows my plan and im in the clear.. going for the mavic pro with extra batteries and case and landing pad.. have an iPhone 8 will use that.. although im seeing a lot of people here hailing the iPad mini 4 ..

in case your wondering no im not rich im far from it .. I packed in my KTM 250. EXE my scuba diving etc etc and this is my new found love without even owning one yet ???

<< SO if I may ask >>

1. im in ireland so where to buy safely from and get it posted
2. will I be covered under warranty only by buying directly from dji
3. any body care to throw a link here and say look I got this here and never had an issue with them and if I needed anything they helped out ..
4. is it right to be dreaming of flying these things night after night in my dreams
5. looking for the best link to watch the set up and go operation for the mavic seen a few but in case I missed one I be grateful
6. prefer someone from this site to be doing this so I know there legit and not looking for like on you tube

Wotcha mate!

Bet you didn't tell her how much it cost though eh :D

1. Argos, Maplin, Heliguy
2. , the above three will honour the warranty
3. Bought mine from Argos, replaced after 10wks due to faulty. Hassle free, they even collected the old one
4. No
5. Check out a guy called Flyt Path on YouTube
6. Done

I have said this before:
1. Say nothing, forgiveness is easier to obtain than permission.
2. An Eachine E58 looks like a Mavic and is a fraction of the price, it is also a fraction of the machine with not too much going for it but cut out a picture and price of it and leave it laying around.

As for the other points you are healthily abnormal;)

Reactions: Irish-apple
Got mine at John Lewis as the same price as Argos, Maplins BUT you get 2 yr warranty instead of standard 12 month and their returns policy is second to none supposedly. (Not had to and hope I won't)
I had to wait for an eternity till my wife wanted a new dining room table & chairs!

Condolences on the loss of your KTM
still miss her
Got mine at John Lewis as the same price as Argos, Maplins BUT you get 2 yr warranty instead of standard 12 month and their returns policy is second to none supposedly. (Not had to and hope I won't)
I had to wait for an eternity till my wife wanted a new dining room table & chairs!
cannot find any at John Lewis ? maybe they stopped ?

they dont do delivery to Ireland but there looking into serif if they can some how check for me you get the batteries x4 and charger and bag if im correct ??

Ah didn't know that.
Got anyone in uk that could take delivery for you and post it to you?

Best of luck anyway...

Reactions: Irish-apple
<< SO if I may ask >>

1. im in ireland so where to buy safely from and get it posted
2. will I be covered under warranty only by buying directly from dji
3. any body care to throw a link here and say look I got this here and never had an issue with them and if I needed anything they helped out ..
4. is it right to be dreaming of flying these things night after night in my dreams
5. looking for the best link to watch the set up and go operation for the mavic seen a few but in case I missed one I be grateful
6. prefer someone from this site to be doing this so I know there legit and not looking for like on you tube
Your wife OK'ed it because she has a large purchase of her own in mind :). Be graceful when it happens.
1) Can't help you with this one.
2) Reputable dealers will supply/support a warranty. I think the return policy just as important in case you get a problem child.
3) I got mine from an authorized dealer in the USA. They have a return policy but I did not have to use it.
4) Are you riding it in your dreams? If so, that would be cool!
5) I recommend this video:
I also watched a lot of crash videos to learn what not to do. By the time I got mine I already felt comfortable with it.
6) I have almost 200 hours flying time without a crash so I guess that makes me legit.

The Mavic is a great piece of engineering. The only problems I have had was with the software. If you have any problems, odds are someone on this site has had it and a solution has been posted. If not, feel free to ask and someone (many) will help you out.

Enjoy!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe