DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hope you ar all safe from the weather in the SE USA.

Glad you're safe there TD.

We have "that system" rolling through now here in t he mountains of NC. Fortunately, usually the mountains take a lot the energy out of the system and cause it to temporarily "disorganize" to some degree. Our central area is potentially going to get HAMMERED. The NC Emergency Services just put us on Stand-By to deploy down there if it gets gnarly . . . .

Reactions: Former Member
Glad you're safe there TD.

We have "that system" rolling through now here in t he mountains of NC. Fortunately, usually the mountains take a lot the energy out of the system and cause it to temporarily "disorganize" to some degree. Our central area is potentially going to get HAMMERED. The NC Emergency Services just put us on Stand-By to deploy down there if it gets gnarly . . . .

Get underground! joking

It was really scary when I drove this morning. Huge trees scattered across I-85, power lines down. Be careful out there.

Reactions: BigAl07
Last night we had some tornadoes blow through here, within 1 mile of my neighborhood. Got woken up by the air raid sirens and waited until the storms were over.

Hope you are all safe from the bad weather.

Rob
glad you rode out the storm Rob,stay safe buddy

The weather here has been swapping between heavy rain and high winds all day, already had some trees down in the road and have a tornado watch until midnight.Thankfully, much the same as @BigAl07 the mountains around us typically take a lot of energy out of storms.

Got my camera ready to try and get some shots of lightning later tonight, repurposed a sun shade for my tablet into a rain cover for the camera. It's not going to keep it dry in a downpour, but should work to keep it dry if it's just a shower.

Reactions: BigAl07
Glad to hear you and yours are OK rob.....and thanks for the update
....cR

8:30PM. Arrived at the north end of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge & Tunnel to find out the entire (23 mile) span is closed----t-storms and 60+ mph winds. Turned around and holed up at the Kiptopeake Inn with about 20 other families.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO