DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Platinum Horse Head, Camel rock, NSW, Australia

OMG! That is some of THE most dramatic coastal video i've ever see, short of a scene in a movie (and those could be computer generated these days). That rock really does looks like a horse taking a drink from the ocean and the greenery along the top even looks like it's mane. Good music choice too. You know, you could slo-mo a couple of shots where the waves crash into rocks. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing.

I enjoyed the video very much and it really does look like a horse‘s head. Thanks for sharing that as I have never seen it before. Also, a lot of videographers could learn from the brevity of your presentation. I didn’t lose interest. It’s a two thumbs up!??

OMG! That is some of THE most dramatic coastal video i've ever see, short of a scene in a movie (and those could be computer generated these days). That rock really does looks like a horse taking a drink from the ocean and the greenery along the top even looks like it's mane. Good music choice too. You know, you could slo-mo a couple of shots where the waves crash into rocks. Great job. Thanks so much for sharing.
Thanks. Must investigate slo-mo. No experience yet. Presumably MP can do this. Not to be confused with Sco-Mo (our PM for non-Aussies)

Great footage. Great soundtrack. Perfect flying. I would have had a crack at flying through that rock for certain! It was screaming out for it! ?????
Thanks. Choosing the soundtrack took as long as the edit. Unfortunately Taketones charge for most of their music, but a few good ones are still free ?

An epic location. There were 20+ still photographers that morning in this location but no drones. All left after the sunrise leaving us to ourselves.

Great video, beautiful spot and nice flying. Your scene changes were right on.

An epic location. There were 20+ still photographers that morning in this location but no drones. All left after the sunrise leaving us to ourselves.

Wow!

That’s awesome, especially at 0.41. If you pause the video, you can see the horse’s eye and possibly a layed back ear.

Yes. I didn't realise that the whole thing looked like a horse until I saw this.
Even I spotted the horse! And I've never seen the man in the moon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54