DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

House Fire Aftermath

Exception

Reactions
Just got the drone in a few days ago and put together my first video. Shot over the remains of a house fire.

Servers as a reminder, ensure your smoke detectors, CO sensors, and fire extinguishers are in proper working condition.

Last edited:
Just got the drone in a few days ago and put together my first video. Shot over the remains of a house fire.

Servers as a reminder, ensure your smoke detectors, CO2 sensors, and fire extinguishers are in proper working condition.

CO (Carbon Monoxide) CO2 (Carbon Dioxide).

Servers as a reminder, ensure your smoke detectors, CO sensors, and fire extinguishers are in proper working condition.

That was a nice attempt for your first video. Maybe next time try it with a slower speed when focusing on the main subject so it doesnt seem like a rushed effect.. Great job.. and yes make your right make sure to test all the sensors are working.. as they can indeed save lives. Hopefully no-one was hurt.

That was a nice attempt for your first video. Maybe next time try it with a slower speed when focusing on the main subject so it doesnt seem like a rushed effect.. Great job.. and yes make your right make sure to test all the sensors are working.. as they can indeed save lives. Hopefully no-one was hurt.
Some of the clips were sped up. My biggest problem is taking 25 minutes of flight, or more once I get multiple batteries, and editing it into a video worth watching that's not too long

Nice video of a bad subject . Was a nice house and close to Christmas too .
Feel for them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan