DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Houston TX Mavic Pilots

I see nobody yet has represented Houston.. Local flyer here from Kingwood/Humble/Atascocita area..

Mo City here! I flew my mavic at Eleanor Tinsdale park and got pics of Houston like the one posted.

Hi all. Had my Mavic for a few months now. Flying mostly inside the loop. Edited this in less than 10 minutes to get it up before July 4th ended.

July 4th Fireworks show from Hermann Park

Reactions: joewat64
New flyer in cypress area. Getting everything charged, setup, updated. Should make first flight Friday.

Reactions: TXHou
New flyer in cypress area. Getting everything charged, setup, updated. Should make first flight Friday.

Welcome! I see you're an early bird (or just like to stay up late ;)). Fly safe, have fun, and enjoy your Mavic! Thumbswayup

Hi all. Had my Mavic for a few months now. Flying mostly inside the loop. Edited this in less than 10 minutes to get it up before July 4th ended.

July 4th Fireworks show from Hermann Park

Nice! Did you crop/zoom your video in post, or was your Mavic really that close to the fireworks? I was able to film New Year's fireworks in Hawaii with my P3P a few years ago. Fireworks were launched off a barge approx. 1/4 mile offshore. I was able to get good footage, but couldn't as close as I wanted to because there were too many other drones in the area.

Nice! Did you crop/zoom your video in post, or was your Mavic really that close to the fireworks? I was able to film New Year's fireworks in Hawaii with my P3P a few years ago. Fireworks were launched off a barge approx. 1/4 mile offshore. I was able to get good footage, but couldn't as close as I wanted to because there were too many other drones in the area.

I was that close and was the only drone out there. Was quite fun :)

Reactions: dsd317
New to drones, in Spring TX near 45 and Louetta. Just got my Mavic today. Firmware updated, all batts charged (fly more package).
For us geeks, I registered my drone name as NCC-1701RS!
Rick

To be honest I'm closer to Columbus/Weimar but nobody knows where that is so Katy is a good substitute. We live on several acres and have cool neighbors with tons of acerage too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiuserjohn