DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro How Could I Have Forgotten To Share This?! (I made an awesome video in Scotland)

thefrisbee995

Reactions
Having recently started posting to these forums again lately, I noticed I never shared one of my favourite videos I have made. I went on a road trip up to Loch Ness, Scotland about 2 years ago now and never shared it with you guys! Looking back at the video now, I'm still so amazed of the quality of the video I got out of my M1P and how well such a short (and rushed) video turned out to be.

Just really wanted to show you guys this, it was such a beautify and eventful trip!

Check it out here!

Just really wanted to show you guys this, it was such a beautify and eventful trip!
I love Scotland, especially the Highland! Made some amazing trips in this fantastic country!
You did a good mix between ground based and drone shots...Maybe that some of the overview shot of Loch Ness are a little bit too long and too similar! The "landing" of the tree ducks looks amazing ?
But where the heck is Nessie? ?
cheers and happy new year, Paul

I love Scotland, especially the Highland! Made some amazing trips in this fantastic country!
You did a good mix between ground based and drone shots...Maybe that some of the overview shot of Loch Ness are a little bit too long and too similar! The "landing" of the tree ducks looks amazing ?
But where the heck is Nessie? ?
cheers and happy new year, Paul
Thanks, of all the places I have visited so far, Scotland has been the most beautiful place. Funny you mention Nessie, we actually went to the Loch Ness Discovery Centre on this trip! Will certainly be going for a longer visit once COVID isn't ruining things. Have a great new year!

Thanks, of all the places I have visited so far, Scotland has been the most beautiful place. Funny you mention Nessie, we actually went to the Loch Ness Discovery Centre on this trip! Will certainly be going for a longer visit once COVID isn't ruining things. Have a great new year!
you´r welcome ? Indeed, Scotland also for me is one of the most amazong place to visit! I went several times at Loch Ness, but never saw the "monster" ? Have a great year too! Cheers Paul

Having recently started posting to these forums again lately, I noticed I never shared one of my favourite videos I have made. I went on a road trip up to Loch Ness, Scotland about 2 years ago now and never shared it with you guys! Looking back at the video now, I'm still so amazed of the quality of the video I got out of my M1P and how well such a short (and rushed) video turned out to be.

Check it out here!
I liked the integration of surface and air perspectives.

Reactions: thefrisbee995
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000