DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How did you put the registration numbers on your drone?

I use these from @Aerial-Pixel
They are transfers. Mine look new after 9 months and over 600 flights. Multiple colors, Pics on a drone are on the page. Less than $10.00

Soooooo, now what color?

What size do you all use?

I know, personal question. It's not the size but how you use your decals. Am I right?
Biggest one that will fit w/o covering any vent, door, or other moving part. I used black, but it is purely personal preference.

Reactions: dirkclod
A member with a label maker sent me mine way back and have mine here.
IMG_7752.JPG

I make these vinyl decals. They are high quality, weatherproof, and you can pick the color and size(s) you'd like.

1568142044984.png
1568142050638.png
1568142066667.png

Reactions: Thomas B
As an example this is where I install OUR FAA DECALS on our drones. We now also include 2 even smaller decals in the set to fit the smaller drones like the Mavic Air and Spark, a total of 10 in the set and lots of color options.
IMG_20190220_003110.jpgIMG_20190220_003215.jpgIMG_20190220_003422.jpgIMG_20190220_003003.jpgIMG_20190220_003522.jpgIMG_20190220_003705.jpgfaaregm.jpg

Reactions: mereflyer
Just ordered Mine from Aerial-Pixel they seem to have great selection of colors, sizes. I'll let you know what kind of delivery time and quality of decals when after they arrive. 10 bucks for 5 sets of decals incl shipping...can't beat the price.

Just ordered Mine from Aerial-Pixel they seem to have great selection of colors, sizes. I'll let you know what kind of delivery time and quality of decals when after they arrive. 10 bucks for 5 sets of decals incl shipping...can't beat the price.
Thank you!

Reactions: Harleykidd
I use a Brothers Label Machine and Black tape with Gold lettering. Looks great on my Mavic Pro. I placed my FAA number on the Left Inside, Rear Leg and my Phone Number on the Right Inside. Looks good. ??

Reactions: Drgnfli and Jenc
I used a color printer on Avery Easy Peel address labels. Then cut to fit. Then my grandson gave me one of his action figure stickers to paste on the nose of my Mavic 2 Pro. FAA will love it.

Is this seriously a thread? :)
Yes it is or it would have been moved to OT or deleted .Yes it has been covered before.
Are you seriously asking that to troll this thread.
Don't answer as it will be .

P-Touch from Office Depot - about $20 including batteries & tape:

P-Touch.jpg Useful for a variety of other labeling jobs - nice to have.

... and on my Phantom:
Phantom-reg.jpg

I also have them on my Mavic (no photo).
Notice also; a phone number in case found. I've never lost one yet, but......

Reactions: mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DJIMavic3cine