DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How do you set C1, C2, and 5D?

787steve

Reactions
New to drone flying. So far so good, but I would like to know how more experienced users have their programable buttons set, and why they chose those options.
Thanks in advance.

Center focus, map view/live view I like being able to switch views quickly due to my style of flying.

Why is the 5D button called 5D? It can only do 4 functions.
But I read in another thread if you press the 5D button you can activate the map view. This does not work for me

5D button
Left. Zoom in
Right. Zoom out
Up. Camera toggle up n down
Down. Portrait,Landscape
Push. Intelligent flight modes
C1. Center focus
C2. Map,Live view

Reactions: Gray_seagull
I see several function options for both C1 and C2 but I have noticed that all of them do not work. For example, if I set C1 to "enable obstacle avoidance" it does not work. In fact, of all the functions listed, only a couple work, at least for me. I have looked through forums and read the manual but nothing in detail can be found. Am I missing something?

It does not work for me.
Have the CrystalSky 5.5 connected

C1 and C2 function options seem to be limited in the Crystalsky. I would like to use the C1 or C2 to turn the bottom light on/off (works when using iPad) but will not work using the Crystalsky. DJI said engineers were working on it

C1: Center auto-focus
C2: center weighted metering::replace with headlights on/off when flying at night

5D up: zoom in
Down: zoom out
Left: camera up/down
Right: metering/focusing

Just what I’m use to I guess

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member