DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How I use my Remote Controller without using a Lanyard and reduce the risk of it slipping from my hands. Pics Included

Entertaining responses here. Seems many an ego is attached to a controller...
Controllers are so 2023. I'm living in 2035. I have the RC 2 implanted directly into my skull via a Pilot Institute hat. 1703005511489.png

I have a lanyard which came in a bundle of bits with my AIR2S but i dont understand how it fits,

its got a black plastic clip looks like it might go on the the extension bracket for the phone

I have not tried it because i dont have a clue ,
seems some of the controllers have two clips on them by which you can attach the lanyard no clips on mine
Post a photo or two of that clip and I'll bet that someone can help out with installing it. I'm guessing that it fits into the recess at the top of the controller, between the two silvery rods that support the antenna.

Kind of off-topic, but the title of this thread is:

How I use my Remote Controller without using a Lanyard and reduce the risk of it slipping from my hands. Pics Included

This is a textbook way to start a thread. I know what I'm clicking on. I see too many titles like, "It's Here" or "They're Coming" or "Florida."

Thank you for listening.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661