DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

How large have you printed Mavic still photos?

Very informative! In marketing, it does seem numbers often become the gauge for quality, when often times that isn't the case, as you suggest. That being said, I do notice a difference (at least in video footage) between a Mavic's video and a Phantom 4 Pro's video. Is that largely due to the megapixels (20 vs 12), or are other things in play too that contribute to the better quality? Wouldn't that then translate into better stills between the two?
You have me stuck, I can only pass on advise from someone who was considered a bit of a guru. My technical ability is limited. He was advising myself and others to invest in the best lens's we could afford rather than new camera bodies. Your comments regarding the improved quality between the mavic and the phantom would seem to back up what I was advised. The phantom has a larger lens and sensor than the mavic. As they both come from the same manufacturer it would make sense to assume that DJI has made use of the greater size to produce a superior lens and sensor.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78